Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Prayer Works

 Friday will be my F I N A L surgery!! I can hardly believe it!! I am so nervous/excited. So please keep me in your prayers! This will be my last recovery then I will hopefully be getting back to daily activities.. never taking a day for granted. Honestly I have tried to focus on something positive everyday even if its something so simple be thankful and positive I promise it makes the world of a difference. Enjoy this life, it's the only one you have! (:
Tonight I was able to go visit a group for kids that have been praying for me since day 1 at a church in mesa. It was honestly the sweetest experience. They were sooo excited i came to visit! The little girls could hardly sit still in their seats. I am seriously so blessed to have so many people praying for me!! I wish i could meet them all!

With Love,
Michelle 

1 comment: