Tuesday, November 29, 2011

a little of this&that.


I can't believe how quickly time flies! Everything is finally starting to feel like a dream!! I never thought that day would come I still remember when I met Nicole (a cancer survivor who was diagnosed with my same cancer at the age of 12!!). She came and saw me right after my first surgery when i went to my Doctors office to learn about the Chemo and she was so healthy and happy and she kept reassuring me that one day this would be a distant memory.. at the time i thought she was out of her mind but she was totally right! Unfortunately i am constantly catching myself getting wrapped up in selfish dumb things like i used to and reminding myself that the silly little things we get stressy and upset over don't even matter 75% of the time..Other than that i am loving life!! I am now a full time employee at DryBar in the Scottsdale Quarter. Besides the fact my hands feel crampy and my feet want to fall off by the end of the day i absolutely L O V E it!  Anyone who has never checked it out.. look it up at thedrybar.com and make an appt to come and visit me! It's the cutest place ever and a girls dream..
Love
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment