Saturday, December 25, 2010

I've heard it said..

that people come into our lives for a reason...


bringing something we must learn.
And we are led to those who help us most to grow,
if we let them.
And we help them in return.


michelle, remember this..
extraordinary things only happy to extraordinary people.

and just like our favorite song:
"There's no fight we cannot win.
Just you and I
defying gravity
With you and I
defying gravity".

TO EVERYONE: Being that in two days I will be a Utah resident and therefore cannot run my bff sodas at her beck and call, cannot bring her moms mashed potatoes,
or watch sappy movies on a mutual bad night and have a pity party,
PLEASE step in and take my place for the time being.

MICHELLE: i CAN text you back within one second. i can call you everyday. i can talk to you any bad night and have a pity party over the phone. i can send you care packages. we can ichat. and thanks to your parents i CAN be with you on your birthday (January 27th everyone). see...we still have all the important things about bffs going for us.

love, jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment